3 Bedroom Cottage
Birds ‘n’ Bloom’s three-bedroom cottage is more a house than a cottage, with generous proportions and ample living and dining space. Tastefully decorated with a nod to country cottage décor, this holiday house will appeal to families, friends and or corporate groups.
There’s two living / lounge spaces and two interior dining tables, as well as an outdoor setting, making this the perfect Atherton Tablelands accommodation for larger groups.
The three-bedroom cottage is wrapped on all sides by the extensive tropical gardens, which feature an exciting collection of fruiting plants. Guests are welcome to sample the fresh fruits.
The large windows provide ample ventilation during the day, with curtains for privacy.
The three bedrooms have a flexible configuration. The main bedroom has a Queen size bed, private television and ensuite. Bedroom two has a Queen size bed and built in cupboards. The third bedroom has a King sized bed or two singles, you decide what suits your group.
Wide, shaded verandahs frame the three-bedroom cottage with outdoor seating creating the space and place to relax, unwind and just enjoy the ambience.
Prices are calculated by number of people and number of bedrooms required. The 3 Bedroom Cottage sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 2 x Queen Beds and 2 x Single Beds. For an additional fee, 2 extra people can be accommodated in our Comfortable Double Size Sofa Bed which is in the Lounge Room.
Midweek and long stay rates are available. Phone Gina on (+61 7) 4095 2218.
Sleeps from 1 person up to 8 people | Features Include
- Perfect for Couples, Families or a Group of Friends
- Comfy Queen and Single Sized Bed
- Main Bedroom has a TV
- Two Bathrooms/Ensuites
- Beautifully Appointed and Spacious Living and Dining Rooms
- Cosy Wood Fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Large Flat Screen TV with Foxtel
- Modern Kitchen
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Full Laundry Facility with Washing Machine and Dryer
- Built Eco Friendly for Ventilation and Solar Heating
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Large Furnished Outdoor Back Patio and Front Verandah with Stunning Views of the Surrounding Landscapes
- Undercover Single Car Park
- Due to Hotel Policy and Fire Safety Regulations, you must declare the exact number of Adults, Children and Infants that are staying at the premises