2 Bedroom Cottage
The two-bedroom cottage at Birds ‘n’ Bloom will surprise and delight guests with its size, floor plan and amenities.
The open plan living space has polished timber floors, which flow from kitchen to dining to lounge and the verandahs beyond. The kitchen is conveniently located to service the outdoor patio area and six seater dining table.
High ceilings enhance the sense of space, while local artworks adorn the walls creating a homely ambience. The hard and soft furnishings are a complementary colour palette of mahogany timber, royal blue and rich creams.
The carpeted bedrooms have ceiling fans and large windows, with heavy drapes for privacy. The main bedroom has an ensuite, including private shower. The main bathroom has a therapeutic two-person spa bath with pure essential oils, bath salts and bubble bath.
The elevated back verandah has outdoor seating for six and provides stunning, panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and rainforest beyond. Guests are welcome to sample any of the seasonal fruits available in the garden.
Prices are calculated by number of people and number of bedrooms required. The 2 Bedroom Cottage sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x King Bed (can be split into Single/Twin) and for an additional fee, 2 extra people can be accommodated in our Comfortable Double Size Sofa Bed which is in the Lounge Room.
Midweek and long stay rates are available. For more information, please phone Gina on (+61 7) 4095 2218.
Sleeps from 1 person up to 6 people | Features Include
- Perfect for Couples, Families or a Group of Friends
- Two Bathrooms/Ensuites
- Large 2 Person Therapeutic Spa Bath
- Comfy King and Queen Sized Beds
- Main Bedroom has a TV
- Beautifully Appointed Living and Dining Room
- Free WiFi
- Large Flat screen TV with Foxtel
- Cosy Wood Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Full Laundry Facility with Washing Machine and Dryer
- Built Eco Friendly for Ventilation and Solar Heating
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Large Furnished Outdoor Back Patio and Front Verandah with Stunning Views of the Surrounding Landscapes
- Undercover Car Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Due to Hotel Policy and Fire Safety Regulations, you must declare the exact number of Adults, Children and Infants that are staying at the premises